Caremerge Senior Living EHR and Engagement Solutions is a cloud-based Electronic Medical Records (EMR) software that offers senior-care and long-term care software solutions. Chronic Care Management, community involvement, elder living Electronic Medical Records (EMR), and family interaction are some of Caremerge's main features.
Caremerge's ability to interface with existing EHR software in medical practice and do the resident (patient) assessment is a key feature. These resident assessments can be used to create healthcare plans.
It provides a family engagement service that allows residents' caregivers and relatives to examine their previous and current activities and communicate with the staff in real-time. It also includes an electronic calendar and builds a patient profile, which includes insurance information, emergency contacts, personal notes, and other pertinent data. The calendars are updated on a regular basis with the patients' medical appointments and social events.
Customer service is available via email and phone, and staff training is available via blogs, videos, and webinars. It is compatible with Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux operating systems, as well as an Android and iOS version for mobile devices.
Caremerge EHR Software Pricing: The seller does not provide pricing information. By selecting the ‘get price' button, you may get a price.
Caremerge Software Pros:
- The software is simple to use and has a user-friendly interface. The layout is simple and straightforward.
- Send critical messages to residents, families, and staff in a timely and secure manner.
- Create a central location where residents may obtain important information and stay connected.
- Keep residents engaged and informed by engaging them.
- Maintain Conversations with Family Members Easily and Comfortably.
Caremerge Software Cons:
- The software is a little on the expensive side.
- The Fonts size and space between the reviewing resident notes could be improved.
Caremerge Dental Support: It offers support via phone and email.