CareVoyant is a cloud-based home care system that makes patient and personnel management easier for private duty nursing, private duty home care, pediatric home care, and home health organizations. Key features include exceptions management, messaging, compliance, records management, billing, and reporting.
CareVoyant EHR software serves in three areas:
- Financial Management - Patient intake, registration, billing and accounts receivable, insurance claims, statements, and more are all managed by CareVoyant.
- Clinical Management - CareVoyant provides a certified EHR and CNA interface that is accessible via mobile devices and assists in the tracking of OASIS, MDS, HIS, quality metrics, and all clinical paperwork and orders.
- Business Intelligence - CareVoyant's business intelligence features include dashboards, configurable events and alerts, hundreds of pre-built and customized reports, and excellent connectivity between modules and third-party systems.
Administrators can manage clinical and financial data for patients across various programs using the CareVoyant platform, which provides visibility into operations. Administrators can modify fee schedules, pay rates, clinical forms, and appointment calendars in the software to comply with government requirements. In addition, the system identifies exceptions and provides notifications when authorizations expire or visits are missed, allowing managers to keep track of performance indicators.
On a mobile device or tablet, healthcare aides and clinicians can access CareVoyant to record care plan tasks and get electronic visit verifications. Internal communication is an important feature in the system that allows users to share emails and send secure text message reminders to patients and colleagues. Managers can create reports that are designed to meet specific clinical, financial, scheduling, and census data needs. Users can also request a CareVoyant EHR Demo to get a full overview of the system.
CareVoyant EHR Features: The software offers the following features:
- Appointment Management
- Appointment Scheduling
- Billing & Invoicing
- Claims Management
- Compliance Tracking
- Employee Management
- HIPAA Compliant
- Insurance Eligibility Verification
- Insurance Management
- Medical Billing
- Patient Records Management
CareVoyant EHR Pricing: The pricing plan for CareVoyant starts at $500.00 per month. There is no trial version of the software available.
CareVoyant EHR Support: Customer support is available via email and phone.
CareVoyant EHR Reviews: According to CareVoyant EHR Reviews, the software offers strong functionality and excellent customer support. It provides excellent value for money and is definitely worth the purchase. The software has a slightly high learning curve at the beginning; however, it becomes really simple to use once you get the hang of it.
CareVoyant EHR Pros:
- Excellent customer support. They are always willing to listen and provide solutions to your problems.
- Provides an excellent solution with point of care documentation for private duty caregivers as well as home health disciplines.
- Cost-effective and affordable.
- Can be customized according to the specific needs of your practice.
CareVoyant EHR Cons:
- Lack of proper patient documentation.
- Staff training is very difficult in the beginning. Employees can get frustrated due to high learning curve.