What is Dr. Pad Software?
Dr. Pad is an EMR software designed for medical professionals to handle patient information electronically. It can be used to store patient data, medical histories, diagnoses, lab results, and other healthcare-related information. With Dr. Pad software, you can have a closer look at clinical data and access patient records more efficiently, which allows you to optimize workflow and patient management.
What is Dr. Pad Software best for?
Dr. Pad EMR is best known for its medical practice management. It allows practitioners and physicians to manage patient records, clinical notes, patient appointments, and e-prescriptions. Medical practice management reduces the burden on the practice as most of the work and data collection is automated. For example, templates are available for notes, emails, and e-prescriptions. Patients can be informed of their visits and appointments via text and WhatsApp.
Dr. Pad Pricing
Dr. Pad offers different subscription plans based on the number of users and features required. Pricing for the tool has not been disclosed publicly.
However, if you wish to get a custom quote, click on the "Get Pricing" option and one of our sales representatives will help you select an affordable option for your practice.
How does Dr. Pad Software work?
You can get started with the software by following these steps:
- Create an account by providing your basic information.
- Choose a subscription plan that best suits your needs.
- Configure your account settings, such as adding your logo and practice information.
- Add the basic information of all your clients/patients and attach their photographs.
- Using the system's templates and forms, you can then start documenting the patients’ medical histories, diagnoses, treatments, and medications.
- Customize the system's templates to suit your practice's specific needs.
- If you work with other healthcare practitioners, you can collaborate with them by sharing patient information securely through the system.
- Provide your patients with secure access to their medical records and history. You can set up patient access through the system.
Who is Dr. Pad Software for?
Dr. Pad is a medical practice management software that has been designed for:
Dr. Pad benefits veterinarians, nonprofit organizations, health clinics, and medical practices. The software is suitable for a variety of healthcare practices, including primary care, specialty care, behavioral health, and physical therapy practices.
Dr. Pad Features
Clinicians can schedule, reschedule, and cancel appointments with this feature. You can also send appointment reminders to patients by SMS or email. Moreover, you can save appointments on your device’s calendar and the timings of a patient's visit can also be recorded for reference.
With Dr. Pad, you can create a PDF with a patient's prescriptions and medical notes. You can also send the PDF link to your patients via phone or email as an add-on.
Dr. Pad software offers templates for sending emails, SMS, and even medication, allowing users to automate workflows. Moreover, customizable templates are available in the Paid and Cloud subscriptions.
Electronic prescriptions can be written and sent directly to patients within the Dr. Pad app. Patients can easily access and print their prescriptions from their mobile devices for convenient filling.
Is Dr. Pad Software Right for You?
Dr. Pad is a cloud-based software that offers practice and patient management. The tool eases physicians’ burden by scheduling appointments, tracking patient data, generating electronic prescriptions, and automating customer responses.
With its customizable plans and a great range of features, it can be a suitable choice for clinicians looking for a user-friendly and efficient EMR. Click on the “Watch Demo” button to see if Dr. Pad is the right fit for you.
Dr. Pad Software Features
Practice Management Software
Reporting and Analytics
Medical Billing Service
- Mobile App: It has a mobile app compatible with both Android and iOS devices.
- Ease of Use: Many customers have reported that the software is very easy to use and that you know your way around the tool even before implementation.
- Cost: The Free option comes with limited features, which can be a problem for solo practitioners and NGOs. Premium features are offered in the Paid and Cloud subscriptions. This can be a little heavy on the pocket for small practices and clinics.