What is EchoVantage Software?
EchoVantage EHR is a comprehensive electronic health record (EHR) solution designed to streamline healthcare operations. It offers an easy-to-use interface, secure data storage and access, customizable templates for patient records and appointment scheduling, as well as sophisticated analytics tools to help track outcomes and improve care quality.
The EchoVantage Visual Health record compiles volumes of data and instantly presents it in a user-friendly graphical format that can be used to take action quickly.
It features a visual workspace where staff can easily access billing tasks and get alert notifications, which helps save time as they don't have to explore multiple pages for each task. EchoVantage offers unique and powerful visualization tools that make managing your institute's behavioral health faster and easier than ever before.
What is EchoVantage Software best for?
EchoVantage is widely recognized for its outstanding business intelligence feature, which offers practitioners the flexibility to select from a range of 30 preset designs or create custom dashboards. These dashboards are designed to display critical performance and management data at a glance, enabling practitioners to quickly and easily access the information they need.
The Echo Group does not provide EchoVantage pricing details on its official website. However, you can click on the “Get Pricing" option to get a customized pricing plan.
EchoVantage Software Integrations
EchoVantage integrates with DrFirst to offer electronic prescribing services, helping to streamline the prescription process. This integration provides drug-to-drug, drug-to-problem, and drug-to-allergy interaction verification before completing any prescriptions.
Other third-party applications that EchoVantage integrates with include:
- Microsoft SQL Server Reporting
- Change Healthcare
- Wiley PracticePlanner
How does EchoVantage software work?
Follow the following steps after the successful installation and implementation of EchoVantage software:
- Access the login page of the software by using the provided web link, and enter your username and password to access the system. Use the "forgot username" link if you do not remember your username.
- If you do not have the necessary access privileges to perform certain tasks, you will need to contact your system administrator to request the appropriate permissions.
- After logging in, you can begin using the software by following the workflow that has been set up for your specific use case.
- Access the features through the navigation bar on the left side of your screen. It will include all the options that you have availed of, such as services, placements, clients, claims, remittances, and more.
- If you encounter any issues while using the software, you can refer to the user manual or contact the software vendor's customer support team for assistance.
For further clarity, click on the "Watch Demo" option to get access to the EchoVantage demo and get a hands-on experience with the software.
Who is EchoVantage Software for?
EchoVantage is designed to cater to the diverse needs of the behavioral healthcare industry, and its visual health record can aid professionals working with families, providing respite care, or meeting clients in their offices.
EchoVantage is a cloud-based application designed for the following departments and organizations:
- Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities (I/DD) services
- Mental health clinicians
- Drug and Alcohol Centers
- Small community behavioral health agencies
- Large behavioral health organizations
- Electronic health records administration
- Crisis Intervention and Prevention
- Families and Communities
- Foster Care
- Residential Care
EchoVantage provides comprehensive billing tools to aid in a financially sound operation. Accessible through an easy-to-use and intuitive visual interface, organizations can assess their fiscal overview with a dashboard, submit billing claims, make payments, check eligibility, and more.
The platform allows users to generate reports for tasks prioritized by urgency as well as quickly identify errors that can be fixed in just a few clicks. EchoVantage ensures accuracy, delivering the services needed for organizations to remain strong financially.
- Revenue Cycle Management
EchoVantage RCM tools provide essential functionality that simplifies workflow and data entry. Established user credentials enable providers to easily verify eligibility and obtain prior authorizations when needed.
Additionally, EchoVantage allows users to post charges to the services they enter and automatically submit claims to all payers while automating follow-up.
EchoVantage offers a powerful and clinical e-prescribing tool. This feature allows users to review medications, approve renewals and enter new prescriptions quickly and easily. Furthermore, EchoVantage ensures full interaction checking, making it a secure choice for healthcare professionals.
Your medication record is always available in EchoVantage, giving you access to all approved medications. Creating a favorite list enables you to replicate your workflow for prescribing and speeds up the entire process.
- Business Intelligence
EchoVantage's Business Intelligence feature provides comprehensive clinical data analysis, allowing for informed decision-making and optimized patient care. The software's advanced reporting capabilities enable healthcare providers to gain valuable insights into their clinical operations, monitor performance metrics, and identify areas for improvement. EchoVantage can predict trends and Recommend care plans by analyzing data from patient records.
- Client Engagement
Echo's client engagement tools help to ensure connection, collaboration, and security for patients. EchoVantage offers a texting feature that can send pre-set reminders for important occasions, such as appointments or taking medications. It also can alert patients if their clinician is unexpectedly out of the office or the office is closed.
Is EchoVantage Software Right for You?
Whether EchoVantage software is suitable for you or not depends on the requirements of your behavioral health organization. Moreover, EchoVantage reviews will also help you decide if this is the right application for you.
EchoVantage has obtained certification from the ONC-ACB for the year 2015 and offers compliance solutions for more than 35 states. By keeping a vigilant eye on updates and utilizing its error correction capabilities, EchoVantage simplifies the process of collecting necessary data.
Additionally, EchoVantage offers telehealth consultations that comply with HIPAA regulations. These consultations can be conducted securely from any location and on any device. Adding on, the software does not target any specific size of behavioral health organization but is scalable for all sizes.
You can click on the "Get Demo" option to get an insight into the platform and make an informed decision before investing in it.
- Integrated Telehealth Functionality: EchoVantage integrates with DrFirst to provide secure telehealth services, regardless of the time and proximity of the user.
- Shallow Learning Curve: The software has a user-friendly interface with the option to customize it according to your requirements as well.
- Bugs and Glitches: According to EchoVantage reviews, a few users have encountered bugs and glitches that can cause the software to temporarily freeze.
- Repetitive Sections: Certain user reviews suggest that EchoVantage includes repetitive sections that can lead to increased software load and cause some delay in performance.
EchoVantage Software Features
Practice Management Software
Reporting and Analytics
Medical Billing Service