A modular EHR and practice management EHR system, allowing providers to utilize and only pay for the features they require for their practice. This modular system clears out large upfront costs—an ONC-ATCB certified cloud-based deployment rendering a suite of solutions. Users can also ask for a demo to get familiar with what it entails and the product's features before implementing it in the system.
EnableDoc EHR system will engage your patients online and in-office to enhance care management, experience, and profitability.
Healthcare professionals can easily personalize clinical forms, templates, and menus according to their needs. The speech-to-text technology instantly converts dictation into text without the necessity of software. The notes can then be used while also achieving meaningful use.
Other features of the system include backup, storage, features update, and support.
Available at a low monthly fee depending on the number of providers or per visit volume.
The AI assistant of the EnableDoc EHR system called ‘Emha’ helps you set the number of patients that can be in the office or hospital. Using Geolocation and an AI voice assistant delivers all the instructions to the patients to perform COVID and custom assessments. Integrating it with your EHR will also help in assisting your office on sick leave.
Televisits have become a need of this modern age, which is why the EnableDoc EHR system provides it with no additional charge. It works through four steps:
- Book Appointment & Pay
Select the time and date as per your need. Pay through a credit card and add the visit to your calendar.
- Text or Email Link
The Provider checks if the patient is signed into the portal and sends the link of the call.
- Provider Starts the Video Call/Chat
Once the patient has joined in, the doctor will then start your appointment.
- Provider Documents Visit in EHR
The call is opened in another tab allowing the provider to check the patient in the EHR.
HIPAA Compliant: Yes.
- Physical Therapy
- Primary Care/Internal Medicine
EnableDoc EHR Pricing:
- Practice Management: $200/month/provider
- EHR and PMS: $450/month/provider
- Health Departments EHR and PMS: Special Pricing (get a quote by contacting)
- Therapy Practices (mental health, PT, OT, ST, chiro): Special Pricing (get a quote by contacting)
Free trial: A demo can be requested upon contacting the company.
- Practice Management (Coding, Claims, Collections)
- Certified Electronic Health Record
- AI Assistant
- Virtual Care
- Self-Check in
- Appointment Scheduling
- Provider & Patient Dashboard
- Clinical Word Processor & Templates
- Order Labs & Get Results
- Electronic Prescription
- Patient File Attachments
- Task and Secure Messaging
- Patient Monitoring and Communications
- Internet Fax
- Chronic Care Management
- Claims Management
- Insurance Eligibility Verification
- Inventory Management
- Medical Billing
- Patient Portal
- Patient Records Management
- Patient Monitoring and Scheduling
Support Types: Email, Phone 24/7 (Live Rep), and Chat.
Training: Training Videos and Guides.
Best For: Small/Medium Business and Enterprises.
Devices Supported: Web-based, iOS, Android, and Desktop.
Deployment Options: Cloud, SaaS, and Web-Based.