What Is HealthData Archiver?
Harmony HealthData Archiver software is a cloud-based healthcare data management solution that provides a complete medical image archive. It assists companies in converting and extracting data from outdated systems and EMRs. The software indexes all transferred and scanned data, making it searchable by name, social security number, account and patient identifier, and data source.
What Is HealthData Archiver Best For?
The solution is best known for its ease of use. Users can readily retrieve their medical records and other health-related data using any device with an internet connection.
HealthData Archiver Pricing
The starting price of the software is $15,000, which is a one-time payment. However, the vendor has not disclosed its pricing details. You can click the Get Pricing button to get a personalized quote.
HealthData Archiver Integrations
HealthData Archiver’s integrator enables users to perform MPI backload linking, ODBC/JDBC reporting, and third-party auditing. The software allows users to link up with various ODBC/JDBC reporting, analytics, or business intelligence tools, including:
- Crystal Reports
- Microsoft Power BI
How Does HealthData Archiver Work?
Here’s how you can get started with HealthData Archiver after installation:
- Log in using your credentials
- Configure the system settings, such as the database connection, user roles and permissions, and auditing rules
- Set up the data sources that you want to archive, such as EHR systems or other healthcare applications
- Define the archiving policies, including data retention periods, data filtering rules, and archive storage locations
- Schedule the archiving jobs to run automatically or manually
- Monitor the archiving process and check the audit logs to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements
- Using reporting and analytics, generate reports, run queries, and create visual dashboards
You can also click the Watch Demo button for a HealthData Archiver demo to learn more about its functionalities.
Who Is HealthData Archiver For?
The software is used by:
- Health information management (HIM) departments
- Human resources
- Chief medical information officers (CMIOs)
HealthData Archiver Features
- Accounts Receivable (A/R) Management
Users can handle patient accounts receivable using this feature. The transaction posting module lets you record charges, adjustments, and refunds to archived patient records. The software can also automatically receive and record inbound transaction files from external collection agencies.
- DICOM Viewer
The software uses DICOM image format to provide a secure cloud-based medical image archive. The feature supports multiple modalities, such as radiology, cardiology, oncology, and more.
- Notes And Comments
The software enables users to create and store unlimited notes, as well as make comments in accordance with HIPAA requirements. The software ensures that all sensitive information is kept private and secure.
- Clinical Views
HealthData Archiver allows users to obtain, arrange, plan, and retrieve clinical data. It also offers an eLearning course to help users learn about accessing and configuring Clinical Views.
Is HealthData Archiver Right For You?
If you are looking for a healthcare software that allows you to transfer and manage sensitive information securely and easily, then HealthData Archiver might be the ideal solution.
HealthData Archiver is ONC certified and HIPAA compliant. The software is designed to store protected health information (PHI) and employee/business data from outdated systems in a secure manner. Additionally, it can store substantial amounts of patient data, irrespective of the size of the healthcare organization.
Still confused about whether HealthData Archiver is worth your dime? Contact our customer support to examine your healthcare organization’s needs and offer guidance accordingly.
HealthData Archiver Pricing Plans
Pricing may differ depending on your organization type and needs. Please click the Get Pricing button for a customized pricing guide.
- Built-in integrator for third-party tools
- Users can access their medical records from anywhere
- User-friendly interface
- Bugs and glitches, according to some HealthData Archiver reviews
- Slow customer support response rate