What is Nexus Clinical Software?
Nexus Clinical Software is a cloud-based Electronic Health Records (EHR) system designed for healthcare providers. It provides practitioners with the tools they need to manage patient records, streamline workflow processes, and improve care quality. The software also supports comprehensive charting, electronic prescribing, drug interaction checks, and lab result integration.
Using Nexus software, clinical healthcare providers can create notes, manage patient documents, and send reminders to patients. Practices can also create customized forms and manage medical billing.
What is Nexus Clinical Software Best For?
An outstanding feature of the Nexus software is it allows you to integrate with any PM of your choice. Integrating with a practice management system of your choice can provide many benefits for your medical practice – from improved organization and accuracy in billing to increased efficiency in communication with patients.
Another distinguishing feature is the multi-modal input that provides preconfigured templates and voice-to-text compatibility. It combines different elements of traditional desktop applications, such as clickable lists and tabs, with touch-friendly graphical user interfaces that can be operated on touchscreen devices. This combination makes it easy to manage patient information and complete other tasks, no matter which device you're using.
Nexus Clinical Pricing
Nexus Clinical offers flexible pricing options to its users, depending on the size of each practice. Click "Get Pricing" and our sales team will contact you with a bespoke Nexus cost for your practice.
How does Nexus Clinical Software Work?
Here is how to get started with Nexus Clinical:
- First, you'll need to create a login and register your account with the software provider.
- Then, after logging in, download the setup file onto your computer.
- Once the setup file is downloaded, simply follow the step-by-step instructions provided.
- Finally, after installation is complete, it’s time to begin setting up users and entering patient information into the system.
You can also book a one-on-one demo of Nexus software by clicking "Watch Demo." Our support team will contact you with more details.
Who is Nexus Clinical For?
Nexus Software focuses on providing medical management solutions so practices can increase patient care. It reduces the need for physical contact and offers telehealth and patient portals that you can access through a mobile device.
Some of the specialties supported by Nexus Clinical include:
- Family medicine
- General surgery
Nexus Clinical Features
- Patient Portal
Nexus Clinical offers a patient portal that allows patients to securely access their health information and communicate with their healthcare providers. Patients can use it to make online appointments with their doctors, see what appointments are coming up, and get reminders about their appointments.They can also securely communicate with their physicians, ask questions, and request prescription refills.
Nexus Clinical is a clinical software platform that offers telehealth capabilities, allowing healthcare providers to conduct virtual appointments with patients. The telehealth feature includes a range of functionalities that make it easier for healthcare providers to connect with patients remotely. It can also record the physician patient encounter safely.
- Inventory Management
Nexus Software provides easy inventory management capabilities to help you keep track of your stock, like medical equipment and proprietary medications. You can view, add, and update inventory items quickly and easily. The software allows you to set up reorder notifications so that you always have enough stock on hand. The reports feature helps you generate detailed reports on purchases, returns, and other transactions for a comprehensive overview of your stock levels.
Is Nexus Clinical Right for You?
Nexus Software offers solutions to medical practitioners so they can manage patient care. It is intuitive software that can be used to manage e-prescribing, medical reporting, and conduct video visits. It is software that physicians can access through a mobile device as long as they are connected to the internet.
There are different factors to keep in mind when you want to choose which software is useful for you. For instance, a free training or software demo might inform you about the software's capabilities. You can also read Nexus Clinical reviews to decide how useful it is for your practice.
Nexus Clinical Pricing
Pricing may differ depending on your organization's type and needs. Please click on the "Get Pricing" button below to get a customized pricing guide.
Nexus EHR Software Features
Practice Management Software
Reporting and Analytics
Medical Billing Service
- Easy to use: The software has a user-friendly interface that is easy to navigate and use, even for those who are not tech-savvy.
- Customizable: Nexus Clinical Software can be customized to meet the unique needs of individual healthcare practices.
- Accessibility: The software can be accessed from anywhere with an internet connection, making it convenient for healthcare providers to access patient records and manage their practice from anywhere.
- Training:The software can be complex, and healthcare providers may require extensive training to fully utilize its features.
- Dependence on technology:As with any software, there is a risk of technical glitches or downtime, which can affect the ability of healthcare providers to access patient records and manage their practice.