What Is NovoClinical?
NovoClinical EMR is a cloud-based practice management solution created to help the way healthcare providers deliver patient care. It aids their workflows significantly by digitizing and centralizing all information related to patients: diagnoses, test results, medications lists, treatment plans.
NovoClinical improves the quality of care delivered and increase efficiency, while simultaneously reducing errors in healthcare operations. This software offers features such as appointment scheduling, billing and claims management, as well as clinical decision support tools for health providers - all aimed at improving patient experience.
What Is NovoClinical Known For?
NovoClinical is known for its ease of use. The user-friendly interface allows rapid and accurate patient data entry. The ability to automate processes reduces the time required to complete administrative tasks, freeing up more time for patient care. Furthermore, voice-recognition technology allows providers to enter data quickly without the need for manual entry.
NovoClinical keeps its pricing transparent. The following are its plans:
- Limited EHR features for $99 per provider per month
- Full EHR for $250 per provider per month
- EHR with practice management for $400 per provider per month
- EHR with RCM as a service for 4-6% of practice collections
To get a detailed pricing guide, click on the Get Pricing button.
NovoClinical EHR can easily integrate with other third-party applications, simplifying clinical administrative tasks. They offer API and HL7 integrations that allow you to connect with e-prescriptions, laboratories, imaging centers and more. However, the vendor does not disclose its third-part integration options.
How Does NovoClinical Work?
Here's how you can get started with NovoClinical:
- After logging in, you will be taken to the dashboard, which is your personalized home page. From here, you can easily access your patient list, schedule, task list, and other important information.
- To view and edit a patient's chart, simply click on the patient's name from the patient list on the dashboard. From there, you can review and update the patient's demographics, medical history, medications, allergies, and other important information.
- To document a patient's clinical information, select the "New" button on the patient's chart and choose the appropriate template.
- To prescribe medication for a patient, select the "New" button on the patient's chart and choose "Medication Order."
- To order a lab test or imaging study for a patient, select the "New" button on the patient's chart and choose "Lab Order" or "Imaging Order."
- To access the billing and coding features, simply click on the "Billing" tab on the patient's chart.
The NovoClinical EHR demo offers a closer look at the features and functionalities of the software. Dive in by clicking the Watch Demo button above.
Who Is NovoClinical For?
NovoClinical can be used by small, medium, and large multi-specialty medical practices. It is suitable for any billing environment and provides a range of features to support different specialties. NovoClinical also offers special support for CCM (chronic care management).
NovoClinical is designed for the following specialties:
- General surgery
- Immunology, and more.
The following NovoClinical EHR features can help your practice run more efficiently and effectively:
- Billing Management
Populate correct information into patient charts, querying every insurance for eligibility, co-pays, deductibles, and more. The system also breaks down EOB (Explanation of Benefits) by claim and by the patient, eliminates data entry errors, and has a high clearing house pass rate.
Provide virtual appointments with doctors and nurses through online videoconferencing, making healthcare accessible to those in rural or isolated areas and individuals with limited mobility or transportation options. You can also offer access to medical specialists, improve communication and coordination of care, and support self-management of healthcare.
- Customizable Templates
Customize reports and templates to fit the needs of your practice. With the ability to duplicate specific reports in the system, NovoClinical ensures that the transition and learning curve for the practice is minimized. Additionally, the system offers many templated reports for various practices and can adapt to the specific needs of your practice with its low overhead EHR/EMR.
- Patient Portal
With the online platform, patients can easily enter their demographic information and medical history, digitally sign necessary documentation, pay any bills due, access lab results and treatment documents in real-time all from the comfort of a laptop or desktop.
Is NovoClinical Right for You?
NovoClinical is ONC 2015 Edition certified, meaning they meet the Office of the National Coordinator for Health IT standards. This certification ensures the security and privacy of data, as well as the seamless exchange of information between different systems. With its intuitive design, customizable features, and advanced technology, NovoClinical is a great option for any medical practice.
Still unsure? Check out some NovoClinical EHR reviews down below.
NovoClinical Pricing Plans
- Full EHR
- EHR with
- EHR with
RCM as a Service
What’s included(Specific features only Plan Features)
What’s included(Full EHR Plan Features)
What’s included(EHR with Practice ManagemenPlan Features)
What’s included(EHR with RCM as a Service Plan Features)
- Patient demographics
- Provider reports
- Voice Recognition
- Appointment Reminders
- Everything in Specific Features +
- Meaningful Use Certified
- Clinical Decision Support
- In-office Task Management
- Nurses Note
- Lab Integration
- Document Management
- Secure Messaging
- Electronic Eligibility *
- Account Reports
- Patient Portal
- Tele Visit *
- Language Translation *
- Technical Support
- Everything in Full EHR +
- Send & Receive Fax
- Electronic Claims
- Patient Statement *
- Follow-up & Denial Management
- All features of "EHR with Practice Management"
- Claim creation and processing
- Denial and rejection management
- Clear visibility of A/R
- Dedicated contact person for RCM
NovoClinical EHR Software Features
Practice Management Software
Reporting and Analytics
Medical Billing Service
- Easy to use for both providers and staff
- Automated features reduce the time needed to complete administrative tasks
- Highly customizable dashboard options
- Voice-recognition capabilities
- Billing and charting can be sluggish and difficult to use