We have the right to modify our policy at any time and notify our users of the changes as they happen. You agree that the notice will give you sufficient time to process and understand the information. You also agree that if you keep on using the website after the update to the policy, you will automatically be agreeing to the new policy.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
• We collect your private information when you create an account on our website, when you subscribe, when you respond to our promotions or use/register/order any of the services or products we have on offer. This can be whenever you use our website through whatever type of device or app/browser.
• We also collect information from the device you use our website, app or any other product or service through. This includes the information about the type of device, device operations, unique identifiers for the device, settings for the device, network/connections and your IP address.
• We also keep information related to any transactions you make on our website but this does not include information for your credit or debit card.
USE OF INFORMATION
We are allowed to use personal information we collect in the following ways:
• For verifying your account and also helping you out in case you forget your login details To send emails, notices, information, appreciation, promotional messages and updates related to marketing materials containing details about our services and also those of third parties we choose to work with
• To provide you better services
• To verify your payments and purchases from us
• For other uses that you have authorized
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
We may disclose personal information you provide in the following circumstances:
• Any organization in cases where you expressly authorize
• To third parties where good faith is required to be shown by law
• With software buyers if you have shown interest in products they sell
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
All the information we store at FindEMR is only accessible to authorized staff.
We take reasonable steps to protect your data.
We constantly update our security protocols. However, security cannot be fully guaranteed.
LEGAL BASIS TO PROTECT PRIVATE INFORMATION
We only collect information when we have a legal basis for it which can be one of the following below:
• We need the information to provide you with services, personalized customer support and other features
• It satisfies our legitimate interest without overriding your data protection interests
• You have given us consent
• We have to process your data for legal reasons.
DATA SUBJECT RIGHTS
Every data subject has certain rights which include the following:
1. Anyone who processes your personal data must notify you about what the data is being used for and who will have access to it.
2. The right to access what data is held of you by the Data Controller
3. The right to correct or amend your data.
4. The right to have your data deleted.
5. The right to ask for a halt on the processing of your data.
6. The right to see what data has been provided to the Data Controller.
7. The right to object to any processing which they were not informed about.
8. The right for decisions not to be made solely based on automated data processing and storage.
TRANSFERRING DATA ON AN INTERNATIONAL LEVEL
Your data may be transferred and stored outside of the US and you agree to this transfer.
GOOGLE ANALYTICS DISCLAIMER