What Is TheraNest?
TheraNest is a practice management software designed to streamline operations for mental health professionals, such as therapists, psychologists, social workers, and counselors. The software offers features to manage client information and scheduling. TheraNest also provides telehealth and managed billing services to improve outcomes, increase satisfaction, and reduce costs.
With TheraNest's user-friendly platform accessible from anywhere with an internet connection, mental health professionals can focus on delivering the best care to their clients while the software takes care of the rest.
What Is TheraNest Known For?
TheraNest is known for its comprehensive practice management features, such as scheduling, billing, and client notes. The software is also popular for its telehealth services that enable therapists to offer virtual therapy sessions to clients.
TheraNest offers a range of pricing plans depending on the number of active clients. TheraNest pricing plans are as follows:
- $39 per month for 30 Active Clients
- $50 per month for 40 Active Clients
- $60 per month for 50 Active Clients
- $91 per month for 80 Active Clients
For up to 100 active clients, click on Get Pricing for a customized quote.
TheraNest offers seamless integration with:
- Waystar (Zirmed)
- Wiley Practice Planners
How Does TheraNest Work?
Here's how you can get started with the software:
- Log in using your credentials
- View Today's Client Appointments from the dashboard, where you can add notes, create invoices, and accept payment
- To view the calendar for the entire month, click on the calendar tab from the dashboard. You can also manage your clients' schedules and appointments, including changing upcoming appointments
- View and edit a patient's information by entering Progress Notes and scrolling to the relevant patient
- Click the Billing Tab to view patient balances and payment history for Daily Billing Reports
You can also watch a TheraNest demo to learn more about its functionalities. Click on Watch Demo now!
Who Is TheraNest For?
TheraNest is ideal for mental health practitioners. It is used by:
- Solo practices
- Medium practices
- Group practices
- Non-profit organizations
- Educational organizations
TheraNest features can aid in managing your mental health practice. Following are some of them:
- Counseling Progress Notes
TheraNest provides DSM-5-ready individual and group notes with diagnostic codes available and easy to pre-select. You can use templates for progress notes, initial assessments, treatment plans, and discharge summaries. You can also monitor and update treatment plans with goals and objectives and create custom forms to fit your needs.
- Billing Tools
With TheraNest, you can easily create, print, and email invoices and superbills. The software provides batch invoicing and statements to easily print, email, or add multiple invoices to the Claims Awaiting Submission page.
You can securely charge multiple credit cards simultaneously to quickly process and apply payments to open invoices with batch statements. TheraNest also offers a credit card processing service with no complex application process or gateway fees, merchant account fees, or additional fees.
TheraNest allows you to manage medications, write prescriptions, and handle refills from inside the software. You can easily write controlled-substance prescriptions with streamlined multi-factor authentication. You can also access automatic point-of-care tools to support clinical decisions, including drug-drug, drug-allergy, dosing, and contraindication checks.
You can create individual, group, telehealth, and multi-staff appointments and filter the calendar by service type, staff member, and location for easy viewing. Recurring appointments can be set up in the calendar, and specific rooms can be assigned to appointments to prevent double bookings.
- Client Portal
TheraNest's client portal allows clients to fill out, sign, and submit intake forms online. Customized therapy intake forms can be designed using pre-built or customized templates to meet the therapist's specific needs. The client portal invitation emails can be customized, and client records and intake forms are automatically synced with TheraNest.
Is TheraNest Right for You?
Are you a mental health professional seeking an integrated solution to manage your practice? TheraNest is the ideal platform for therapists, psychologists, social workers, and counselors to make their practice administration smoother. It has all-encompassing features that help you easily maintain client data entry, schedule appointments, and handle billing issues. This software will significantly improve your efficiency while also streamlining workflow.
If you are still unsure about the benefits of this practice management software, check out TheraNest reviews to gain insight into the user experience.
TheraNest Pricing Plans
- Ideal for
- What’s included*
30 Active Clients
- Unlimited staff members
- World-class customer support, including live phone support
40 Active Clients
- Full-featured calendar that keeps you organized
- Automatic email, phone, and text appointment reminders*
50 Active Clients
- Client Portal with client self-scheduling
- Customizable Intake Forms
80 Active Clients
- Integrated credit card processing that allows you to store and charge cards
- Batch Payments feature for easy payment collection
100 Active Clients
- Robust reporting features with over 25 reports available
- Eligibility Checks for TheraNest Pro and TheraNest Enterprise (Apex Customers Only)
*features included with every plan
TheraNest Mental Health Software Features
Practice Management Software
Reporting and Analytics
Medical Billing Service
- Telehealth services for virtual therapy sessions
- E-prescription for managing medications
- Customer services can be slow at times