What Is WebChart Software?
WebChart EHR is a web-based electronic health record (EHR) software developed by Medical Informatics Engineering. It is designed for small to midsized healthcare practices and offers features such as charting, e-prescribing, lab integrations, scheduling, billing, and more.
It is also certified for meaningful use and supports various medical specialties, including primary care, behavioral health, cardiology, dermatology, gastroenterology, neurology, ophthalmology, and more. It is also HIPAA compliant and provides secure data storage.
What Is WebChart Software Best At?
WebChart EHR is best known for its flexibility and ease of use. It is designed to be customizable and adaptable to the unique needs of different healthcare practices, making it a good fit for a wide range of medical specialties. They offer 26 core modules that come with every installation, which can be supplemented with optional functionalities, making the entire system your own.
WebChart has a monthly per-physician subscription ($350). This price does not include the implementation fee, which is divided into four tiers (DIY, Express, Complete, Tailored).
Why not discuss specific requirements and learn more about the different options for WebChart pricing.
WebChart is crafted to integrate with the existing systems you are utilizing, including the following:
- Billing and practice management systems
- Pharmacies and laboratories
- Medical professionals from different hospital systems
- State-designated registries as well as HIEs (Health Information Exchanges)
- Patient portals exclusive for practices plus patient-owned personal health records
How Does WebChart Work?
Using WebChart starts by getting a feel for the software during its free trial period. The following are the steps after a successful setup:
- Once you finished the training and have access to WebChart, log in to the software using your credentials.
- Familiarize yourself with the interface and available features. Customize the software to meet the specific needs of your organization.
- Begin entering patient information, including demographics, medical history, and treatment plans.
- Use the software's automated billing features to bill insurance companies and manage payments.
- Utilize WebChart's clinical decision support tools to improve patient care and outcomes.
- Access the software from any device with an internet connection to quickly and easily view patient records and manage your practice.
Who Is WebChart for?
WebChart, created particularly for ambulatory physician practices and clinics, has exponentially grown in its usage to incorporate a broad spectrum of other settings. Its modern uses include ACO/PCMH initiatives of hospitals and health systems in addition to chronic disease management programs as well as palliative care services.
The following are some of the specialties that are covered by WebChart:
- Family Medicine
WebChart offers 26 basic modules that cover everything from allergy injection management, ePrescribing, and medication management to reporting, scheduling, and much more. You can also customize your setup with added features such as document management, EOB scanning, film tracking, and more.
The following are three of the many WebChart features:
- Clinical decision support
- Lab results and flowsheets
- Patient email reminders
- Clinical Decision Support
This feature provides healthcare providers with the information required to make informed healthcare decisions. It offers detailed patient data from labs, radiology images, medical records, and more.
- Lab Results & Flowsheets
Whether you want to review lab results or view clinical measurements, WebChart offers an easy way to do both. It can easily reveal the changes in laboratory values over time and provide a real-time view of the patient's health status.
- Patient Email Reminders
WebChart assists in managing patient communication with a feature that allows automated email reminders to be sent for upcoming appointments, health screenings, and follow-up care. This helps to ensure that patients stay on track with their treatment plans and overall health.
Is WebChart Right for You?
It's hard to argue with a software company that offers a no strings attached free trial of their product. If you are looking for an intuitive, easy-to-use, and easily customizable EHR solution, then WebChart is worth it.
That is the reason that it was among the first 18 EHRs certified by the Certification Commission for Health Information Technology. Some of the other certifications WebChart holds are:
Still not convinced? Why not reach out to Software Finder and book a WebChart demo or click on the "Watch Demo" button.
WebChart Software Pricing Plans
WebChart has a fixed monthly subscription per clinician of $350. The following table shows the various implementation costs along with the benefits for each.
- No one time implementation required
- Meaningful use (MU) videos / tutorials
- System pre-configured
- Everything in DIY +
- One time implementation fee $5,190
- Professional implementation (20 hours)
- Forms library development (8 hours)
- Weekly project mgt. meetings
- Dedicated project manager
- Training on all standard modules
- MU consulting services
- Everything in Express +
- One time implementation fee $8,190
- Professional implementation (30 hours)
- Forms library development (12 hours)
- Assistance with Quest or LabCorp interface
- Document mgt. module set up/training
- Everything in Complete +
- One time implementation fee $19,990
- Professional implementation (40 hours)
- Forms library development (16 hours)
- Tailored workflows for clinicians
- Advanced scheduler configuration
- Point and click specialty template development
- Specialty module implementation and training
- MU gap analysis and consulting
- MU program enrollment consulting
- PQRS measure consulting
- MU compliance tracking tool training
- Offers a free 30-day trial to get a feel for the software
- Flexible and customizable for different healthcare practices
- Supports various medical specialties
- 26 core modules are included with every installation
- Getting your team up to speed with the software can be time-consuming.
- No specific information about which third-party apps can be integrated with WebChart
- It can potentially require a high initial investment depending on the type of practice and features needed.
WebChart Software Features
Practice Management Software
Reporting and Analytics
Medical Billing Service