What is Welligent Software?
Welligent software is a part of Conitnnum Cloud. It provides a cloud-based EHR and mobile applications. It is an integrated solution that fosters behavioral health, medical care, patient engagement, billing, and various everyday operations. Welligent has a HIPAA-compliant and an ONC-certified client charting option that can be used for efficient patient charting. Practices that wish to engage with their patients can make use of the portal offered by the tool.
What is Welligent Software Best for?
The clinical care management offered by Welligent software stands out when compared to other EHR tools. It offers different solutions on single platform. These include caseload management and scheduling, clinical documentation and treatment plans, and streamlining workflows with front desk management. You can customize Welligent software according to your needs. This makes it easy to work according to the practice’s protocols while optimizing workflow.
In addition, the software is also known for its security, as it offers strong data and communication security complaint with HIPAA rules. Along with its reporting capability, the software also provides interoperability, data access standards, etc., to ensure that stage 3 compliance is utilized. At its core, Welligent software helps automate tasks and processes so that they can be done faster and more efficiently.
With Welligent software, users can keep track of tasks they have assigned to themselves or others in one central location. This makes it easier to know who is responsible for what and when things are due. It also enables team members to communicate quickly with each other in real-time via messaging or group chat rooms.
Welligent software has not shared any pricing information on its website. There are pricing packages mentioned or shared with users. Not much information on Welligent's pricing is available on third-party websites either.
If you want a custom quote, click on the ‘Get Pricing’ button.
Welligent Software Integrations
Welligent can connect to payroll, training, human resources, and even other EHR systems. The software offers secure integrations with numerous applications that help with appointment reminders, billing, clinical solutions, treatment planning libraries, etc.
Some of the apps that Welligent integrates with are:
- Skybank Financial
- Change Healthcare
- Topaz Systems, Inc.
How does Welligent Software work?
A few simple steps must be followed while starting Welligent Software. They are:
Download the latest version of Welligent from their website. It is important for your device to have ample storage space. That is because it may be quite large, depending on which features you choose to install.
- Register a user account and add the licenses provided to your account. You'll need to provide basic personal information like your name, email address, and location.
- Install and configure the software on your computer or mobile device, depending on where you often plan to use it.
- Log into your account and explore the features available to you, such as creating patient profiles, scheduling appointments, tracking progress notes, etc. Take some time to familiarize yourself with all of the options available before moving on to step 5!
- Test out the features to ensure they are tailored specifically to your needs and preferences. Some of these settings can take some time to get right, but ultimately, they will save you time in the long run if they are tweaked correctly!
- Once everything is configured correctly, start using Welligent's tools for patient care and administrative tasks immediately.
You can also schedule a Welligent demo that will help you get familiar with the tool. The demo is available on the website. Simply click on the ‘Request Demo’ option.
Who is Welligent Software for?
Specialists in behavioral and mental healthcare can benefit from Welligent software. The following people and businesses use the software:
Non-profit organizations (NGOs)
- Large Enterprises
- Mid-sized Businesses
- Small Practices
The tool is highly scalable and can be used by all kinds of practices, large or small.
With the Welligent software Patient Portal, you can easily access your information from anywhere, anytime. Patients can simply log in and track their medical history without any delays. The patient can:
- Check reports,
- Request and cancel appointments,
- Pay invoices, etc.
Welligent Software provides tools for tracking insurance claims and payments and generating invoices and statements. The software lets you make reports on your income and expenses and keep track of your income trends.
- Reporting and Analytics
Welligent EHR provides a range of reporting and analytics tools, including standard reports on client demographics, clinical activities, billing, and custom reports. The software also has tools for analyzing data to help with making decisions and improving quality all the time.
- Security and Compliance
Welligent EHR software meets HIPAA and other regulatory requirements for the secure storage and transmission of sensitive patient information. The software provides tools for managing user access, tracking user activity, and maintaining a secure audit trail of all system activity.
Is Welligent Software Right for You?
Welligent Software is meant for behavioral health, healthcare services, and substance abuse treatment providers. The main agenda of the tool is to ease scheduling, increase mobility, and manage billing and administrative tasks. With all these features, you can definitely optimize the workflow at your company.
User reviews have proven that the software is quite intuitive and robust. If you are looking for a tool that handles clinical and qualitative concerns, Welligent software is the one for you!
- Automates many tedious administrative tasks, freeing up your team to focus on patient care.
- Offers powerful features such as electronic health records (EHR), practice management, clinical documentation, decision support, and revenue management.
- Can be tailored specifically to meet the needs of your organization.
- Responsive customer service team is available whenever you need help or have questions.
- Occasional bugs sometimes that can hinder performance.
- Sometimes, there are compatibility issues with browsers other than Internet Explorer.
- Setting it up can be a hassle sometimes, as there can be glitches.
Welligent Software Features
Practice Management Software
Reporting and Analytics
Medical Billing Service