What Is Wellsoft?
Wellsoft by Medsphere is an on-premise health IT solution for hospital emergency departments, urgent care units, and freestanding emergency centers. It provides features such as patient tracking, clinical documentation, reporting, medication management, communication, order management, and discharge planning.
What Is Wellsoft Best For?
Wellsoft is best known for expediting emergency department operations through its advanced clinical decision support tools. These tools help healthcare practitioners treat patients more skillfully, which enhances patient outcomes and lowers medical errors. Additionally, Wellsoft is known for its user-friendly interface and patient tracking database.
Pricing typically includes a one-time licensing fee along with payment for implementation, training, and support/maintenance. Wellsoft pricing is mentioned below:
- The starting price is $25
Click Get Pricing for Wellsoft pricing plans or get a customized quote according to the unique requirements of your medical practice.
Wellsoft does not mention the name of third-party integrations. However,
Wellsoft integrates with the following:
- Hospital Information Systems (HISs)
- Picture Archiving and Communication Systems (PACS)
- Laboratory & Radiology Solutions
These integrations allow seamless data sharing and improved communication across departments.
How Does Wellsoft Work?
The following steps would help you get started with Wellsoft:
- Log into the system using your generated username and password
- View patient charts, and open patient lists on the software “Dashboard”
- Use the “Patient Tracking” tool to get a comprehensive overview of patient history, past diagnoses, treatments, and consultation notes
- The “Clinical Documentation” feature stores important files for evaluations
- The “Reporting” module offers a convenient way to analyze the performance of your emergency center
- Use “Medication Management” to gain instant access to a patient’s medication history and issue prescriptions
Click Watch Demo to access the Wellsoft Demo and get a visual teaser of the software.
Who Is Wellsoft For?
Wellsoft is ideal for providers looking to improve their efficiency and deliver
quality healthcare services to patients. Wellsoft software is designed to enhance patient care for the following:
- Hospital emergency departments
- Freestanding emergency units
- Urgent care facilities
The key features of Wellsoft EDIS are mentioned below:
- Patient Tracking
This feature comprehensively overviews patient history, past diagnoses, treatments, and consultation notes. Patient Tracking significantly enhances patient engagement while saving time on routine tasks.
- Clinical Documentation
The “Clinical Documentation” module of Wellsoft EDIS gives care providers an effective way of carrying out evaluations. Regardless of the size of an emergency unit, this feature can help medical professionals deliver quality care.
You can use the Wellsoft “Reporting” feature to analyze the performance of your facility conveniently. The easily accessible KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) help you stay on top of the performance of your emergency center.
- Medication Management
“Medication Management” provides quick access to a patient’s medication history and providing a seamless system to issue prescriptions.
Is Wellsoft Right For You?
Do you work at or run an emergency department looking to improve efficiency, reduce costs, and provide quality care? If so, then Wellsoft EDIS may be the right solution for you.
Wellsoft was awarded “Category Leader” in the Emergency Department segment by 2019 Best in KLAS Awards. Wellsoft has also been named a top-ranked EDIS (Emergency Department Information System) over a dozen times by the same publication.
Furthermore, stellar names like the Holy Cross Hospital in New Mexico trust Wellsoft software due to its user-friendly interface and efficient customer service. Read Wellsoft reviews below or click on Watch Demo to make a well-informed decision.
- Easy to implement and use
- Reports are available
- No free version or free trial available.