Cardiology-Cloud EHR, powered by WRS Health, is a cloud-based electronic health records (EHR) system for cardiologists that includes integrated practice administration, revenue cycle management, and marketing. The system features a four-step workflow with built-in actions for preoperative, perioperative, postoperative, and finished stages. Before any operations are scheduled, informed consent is recorded.
Cardiology-Cloud EHR is an ONC-ATCB certified software. MIPS/MACRA incentives are available to cardiologists who use this system. Cardiology-specific CPT and ICD10 codes are also included in the system. Cardiology-Cloud EHR provides subscription pricing based on the number of providers in the business; additional services include comprehensive revenue cycle management with optional billing, MIPS administration and attestation, and marketing.
Cardiology Cloud Features:
- Integration with Diagnostic Instruments: Cardiology EHR software should integrate EKG/ECG data easily, link with major national laboratories, and combine EHR with cardiology PACS and other diagnostic devices into the patient's records.
- Cardiology-specific Drug Monitoring: Clinicians should be able to consult a cardiology-specific drug database through their EHR to check for harmful drug interactions and prescribe appropriate medicines.
- Cardiac Procedure Coding: A cardiology EHR should make it easier for a practice to convert procedure codes into billing records.
- Facilitation of Cardiology-Specific Data Entry: EHR software for cardiology clinics should have cardiology EMR templates that make it easier to input data such as palpitations, auscultating, heart sounds, and pulse at the point of treatment while dealing with patients with specific diseases.
Additional features include Comprehensive Clinical Content for Quick Charting, Patient Portal, Cardiology Specific Procedures and Notes, Laboratory and Imaging Connectivity, Automatic & Instant Insurance Eligibility Checks, Automatic Population of Claim Form from Encounter Note, Telehealth, Medication Management, Self-Check-In Module, and much more.
Cardiology Cloud Pricing:
Cardiology software costs vary depending on the degree of functionality and distribution strategy. Because specialty-specific data are difficult to come by, this is a difficult question to answer definitively.
General figures, on the other hand, are a suitable beginning point for estimating budgets. Consider the following:
- An EHR implementation for a typical multi-physician practice may cost around $162,000, including $85,500 in first-year maintenance costs.
- An EHR is expected to cost $6,000 to purchase and implement.
Keep in mind that a cardiology EMR may cost more than a general EHR, especially if you want advanced, specialty-specific features or want to tailor a generic EHR to your practice's needs.
Here are a few samples of cardiology EHR base rate rates from our EHR pricing guide if you're searching for some ideas. Remember that these are simply out-of-the-box rates; to get a full picture of how much new software will cost, you'll need to include implementation expenses (consultancy, training, data transfer), as well as continuing support and maintenance fees.
- CareCloud Central costs $349 a month per provider.
- CureMD costs $295 per month per provider.
- ElationHealth costs $349 per month per provider.
Cardiology Cloud Demo
It is best to ask for a cardiology Cloud Demo to get a complete overview of the software. This will help you shortlist your vendors according to your practice needs and budget, and help you make an informed decision.
Cardiology Cloud EHR Features
Practice Management Software
Reporting and Analytics
Medical Billing Service