What Is Nimbo?
Nimbo is a cloud-based EHR software and practice management solution. With Nimbo, providers can access medical records in real time from anywhere. The fully customizable and scalable software makes it a great fit for single or multi-site healthcare practices.
Using Nimbo's advanced data analysis capabilities, you can make well-informed decisions. And with its intuitive interface, you can quickly access and verify patient information, track treatment progress, and monitor billing activities - all without disrupting workflow or through any manual coding.
What Is Nimbo Best/Known For?
Nimbo is known for its high-speed real-time EHR data access, which helps providers save time and money when managing patient records. Its intuitive interface and data analysis capabilities also make it an ideal solution for healthcare practices of any size.
Nimbo Software Pricing
Nimbo pricing plans are listed following:
- $9.49/month for the Starter bundle.
- $23.05/month for the Professional bundle.
However, the vendor mentions pricing plans in Mexican Peso on its official website. The pricing plan in USD might vary slightly, depending on the latest exchange rate.
Furthermore, you can even get customized bundles per your needs by clicking the “Get Pricing” button above.
Apart from integrating with the suite of other Nimbo Software, Nimbo EHR offers the following integrations:
- Wolters Kluwer (MEDISPAN): a global provider of clinical professional information for doctors and nurses.
- Mailchimp: stay in touch with their patients and keep them updated on offers, events, and upcoming appointment reminders.
- Stripe: allows practices to accept payments quickly and securely.
- Zoom: helps practices to have remote consultations with their patients.
- WhatsApp: an excellent communication channel for practices to engage with their patients.
- Google Calendar: helps practices to stay organized and manage their schedules. Assists practitioners keep track of appointments and manage their time more effectively.
How Does Nimbo Work?
After installation, this step-by-step guide will help you create new patient entries using Nimbo
- Open the Nimbo platform on your device and log in using your credentials.
- On the right side of the screen, you will find the "New Patient" button. Click on it.
- A form will appear on your screen with all the required fields to create a new patient profile. Fill out all the mandatory fields indicated with a *.
- Once you have filled in all the required details, click on the "Save" button to create a new patient profile.
For creating profiles for a group of patients:
- Click the arrow next to the "New Patient" button.
- Attach a file with a '.csv' format that includes the following details for each patient: Names, Surnames, Birthdate, Sex, State, and Country.
- Check the status of the uploaded file in the "Import history" section located below the patient import button.
Each patient profile will have four buttons with different functionalities:
- Start Query: Initiate a new query for the selected patient.
- Edit Patient: Edit the patient's details and update their profile information.
- See Patient Profile: View the patient's complete profile, including their clinical history.
- Delete Patient: Delete the selected patient profile permanently.
Who Is Nimbo For?
Nimbo is a great solution for healthcare facilities of any size, ranging from single-site practices to large hospitals. The following facilities can use it to manage medical records and streamline patient care:
- Clinics (Derma, Multispecialty, etc.)
- Nursing Homes
- Physician Offices
Whether you want to manage patient records, track billing activities, or set up remote consultations with your patients – Nimbo has you covered.
Here are some of the key features of Nimbo:
- Data Export
Create PDFs in bulk and export patient data in various formats, including CSV and XLSX. That allows you to print clinical records and queries quickly and effortlessly.
- Consultation Notes
Easily create consultation notes, review them, and store them in a secure cloud-based platform. That helps you improve the quality of patient care, as well as stay organized and in control of your workflow.
- Customizable Charts
Nimbo is suitable for medical professionals, regardless of specialty - be it psychiatry or ophthalmology. You can quickly customize its charts to tailor your exact needs.
- Smart Diagnostic Search
Nimbo's intelligent and sophisticated search helps you quickly find the patient records you are looking for. Its predictive search feature also suggests relevant results upon typing the search query.
- Exceptional User Interface
Have the entire medical history of a patient on a single screen. With its simple, intuitive, and easy-to-navigate user interface, Nimbo lets you quickly access patient information and verify them with ease.
Is Nimbo Right for You?
The short answer is yes – Nimbo could be an excellent choice for healthcare providers who are looking for a reliable, secure, and intuitive EHR platform.
Brands like Shell, UniMed Health Systems, Copa Airlines, and many more have adopted Nimbo for their healthcare practices. Furthermore, Nimbo has an entire suite of different modules like Agenda, ERP, Chat, and Marketing, which allow you to make the most out of Nimbo EHR.
Nimbo Pricing Plans
Note: Official vendor pricing plans are given in Mexican Peso. Pricing plans in USD might vary slightly, depending on the latest exchange rate.
- Configurable clinical history
- Consultation notes with rich text
- Printing and sending of Digital Medical Prescription
- Configurable medical templates and questionnaires
- Configurable vital signs
- File storage
- Accounts for attendees
- Everything from the Starter, plus
- Patient Background Questionnaire
- Nurse Profile
- Digital Signature and Faithful Recipes
- Printing on letterheads
- Reminder emails to the patient
- Ended Appointment Block
- Specialty Consultation Questionnaires
- Everything from Professional, plus
- Dedicated customer success team
- Corporate support
- Personalized billing
- Discounts for various products
- Custom training and configuration
- Volume discounts
- Fast and efficient way to create electronic medical records
- User-friendly interface with excellent aesthetics
- Practical physical examination section
- Great telemedicine solution
- Ease of use and good digital presence
- Ability to share medical records among specialists and have a centralized agenda
- Customizable interface and accessible cost
- The app can present technical challenges like needing a FIEL to sign prescriptions and a long process to download emailed ones.
- Customer support might not always be up to par occasionally.
- The commission fees are high for transactions and collecting advance consultation fees.
Nimbo Software Features
Practice Management Software
Reporting and Analytics
Medical Billing Service